Thursday, February 8, 2007

What an assh*le!

Hi All,

I have an important issue that I feel needs to be addressed and I figured what better way to do it than to start a blog.

Lately I've been feeling as if general assholery is on the rise. I can't quite place why or sense any sort of real pattern to it, but whether it's on the road, on the sidewalk, in line at the bank, or yes (gasp!) even on the Internet, it seems like you can't turn left these days without getting a shitstain on your sleeve. I want to start a blog where people submit stories about everyday encounters with such puckered pricks, and call it "The Assh*le Report." It's something I know I'd get a laugh out of reading, and I'm hoping that by pointing out the absurdity of such ridiculous behavior we can turn those initially frustrating encounters into something entertaining for all.

So there's the pitch. Send your favorite assh*ole stories to "aholereport@gmail.com" and let's have some fun calling these assh*les out!

Cheers,
J

No comments: