Monday, February 12, 2007

Assh*le Security

A few weeks ago, I called a security company to get an estimate for a home security system.

Well, the security system was far more expensive than the advertised price. Several days later, I received a phone call from the sales person. I politely declined the offer and told the sales person we would not be installing a security system in our home. The following day, the sales person called again; and I declined the offer. A few hours after my second decline, the sales person called my wife’s cell phone (A number I gave them in case of emergency). The sales person left a message on my wife’s phone asking “What was the best day for the security system installation they need to schedule?”

I’ve seen kids do this to their parents...
In fact, I did when I was 4 and desperate for another dessert!

-Fred

No comments: